Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just Asking

Am I missing something? Why would anyone think it was a good idea to let someone else run several of our major ports? If it's not a good idea to let a few folks talk on the phone to potential terrorists or surf the net for subversive information, how in the world can this plan be a solid one? What I want to know is who gets rich off of this deal. Let me guess! Could it be the Vice President or some of his buddies? Give me a list! Follow the money. I'm serious. Who does this benefit?

2 comments:

Yukkione said...

Lots of info on this on my site..But in a nut shell.. if the economy is so good, then why arent there hundreds of American companies standing in line to get this deal?

Michael Nolan said...

Remember when the Bin Laden family was flown out of the country while all other flights were grounded? Remember Michael Moore's footage of the Bushes and their rich sheik friends? Remember Bin Laden being chained to a dialysis machine supposedly hiding in caves, still not found after almost five years?

Connecting these dots is just too scary.